Monday, 7 April 2014

Springtime For Najib


(Set to the tune of Springtime For Hitler. This is a piece of satire. I am no way implying that he is Hitler, I just like the song and Najib gets little love from my age demographic. So I dedicate this song to him and hope he is not sad that most urban youths don't like him. And really hope he has a sense of humour and can laugh at himself every once in a while. My next post will be a song making fun of PR, so all you BN supporters can relax.)

 
 
CHORUS:
B.N.'s having trouble
What a very sad position.
Looking for a man to help
Destroy the opposition.

Where oh where was he?
Where could that man be?
We looked around and then we found
The same for you and me!

LEAD:
And now it's....

Springtime for Najib and Barisan,
Anwar is in jail and gay,
We're marching towards our wawasan,
Uh oh! Here comes our alasan!

Springtime for Najib and Barisan,
K.L. is all well again,
Springtime for Najib and Barisan,
Look out P.R.,
We're turning the lights!

Springtime for Najib and Barisan,
CHROUS: Look, it's springtime!
Kangkung for Karpal and Nik,
Springtime for Najib and Barisan,
CHROUS:
Springtime! Springtime!
Springtime! Springtime!
Springtime! Springtime!
Springtime! Springtime!
Come on, Rempits, go ride on your bikes!

MIC: Nama saya Maharaja, B.N. untuk Putrajaya!
MCA: Pergi undi, jangan malas, mari kita tindak balas!

FEMALE PARTY MEMBER: The P.M. is coming, the P.M. is coming, the P.M. is coming!

PARTY MEMBERS:
Satu Malaysia!
Satu Malaysia!
Satu Malaysia!
Satu Malaysia!

NAJIB:
Satu B,
Satu N,
I'm the man
Who's gonna see us to the end!
Satu yes,
Toss a dime,
There’s no other minister that’s just prime!
Everything I do I do for us!
CHORUS: Yes, you must!
If you wanna beat the PAS, then here’s a bus!
One M.Y.
Raise your Teh!
Every pure blood, blue blood Member!
Stand And Cheer!

I was just a simple prince,
Just a royal minor,
Got a phone call from Badawi,
Told me I was major.

B.N. in a toss,
How to beat the lost,
I got the best,
The rakyat blessed,
Now Malaysia painted blue!

It ain’t surprising,
The army is voting,
The thing you got to know is,
Everything is show biz.

One B.N.,
Vote for me,
I’m Malaysia’s Menteri Besar
Best can be!

We are crossing state lines,
Oppositions undermined again!
Make a great big cheer,
No need to fear, it’s me!
Wonderful me!

And now it’s…

CHORUS:
Springtime for Najib and Barisan,
All states are blue states again,
Votes falling from the bus again,
B.N. is on the rise again.

Springtime for Najib and Barisan,
People are happy once more,
Springtime for Najib and Barisan,

NAJIB:
Means that...
CHORUS:
Soon we'll be going...
NAJIB:
We've got to be going...
CHORUS:
You know we'll be going....
NAJIB:
You bet we'll be going...
NAJIB & CHORUS:
You know we'll be going to win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment